Teton County Weed and Pest District
Join us as we work together for the future of all of the residents and visitors to our beautiful area.
Teton County Weed and Pest Control District is a legally organized Weed and Pest District by Wyoming State Statutes (W.S. 11-5-101 through 119). The District, established by the Wyoming State Legislature in 1973, consists of a locally appointed government board charged with implementing and pursuing an effective program for the control of designated and declared weeds and pests.
- Weed of the Month: Leafy SpurgeLeafy Spurge has small, inconspicuous, and almost neon colored yellowish-green flowers enclosed in a heart-shaped leaf. Its additional leaves are long and narrow. Although … Continue reading Weed of the Month: Leafy Spurge
- Protect our Water Resources and Become a Trout Friendly Lawn AllyOur behaviors impact the ecosystem around us—and landscaping is no different. Thankfully, there are many local businesses in our county that seek to protect … Continue reading Protect our Water Resources and Become a Trout Friendly Lawn Ally
- 23rd Annual Gros Ventre River Spray Days 2022Over three days, partners with the Jackson Hole Weed Management Association (JHWMA) collaborate on an invasive weed project across the Gros Ventre River corridor. … Continue reading 23rd Annual Gros Ventre River Spray Days 2022
- Meet our Team: Stella KroneMeet Stella—after only one year as a seasonal worker she returned to us as a crew lead for our 2022 season. You might even … Continue reading Meet our Team: Stella Krone
- Meet our Team: Matt ProsenMatt is one of our EDRR (Early Detection Rapid Response) crew leads. His many seasons with us lends knowledge, experience, and expertise to our … Continue reading Meet our Team: Matt Prosen
- National Mosquito Control Awareness Week (June 19-25, 2022)Join us for the National Mosquito Control Awareness Week that extends from June 19-25. Without your support and involvement with TCWP, our mosquito efforts … Continue reading National Mosquito Control Awareness Week (June 19-25, 2022)